- Photo Galleries >
- Sports Day
Sports Day 2017
Congratulations to Rumbelow!
What a fantastic effort put in by all our students. The overall results were:
All students need to be commended for their excellent participation and behaviour on the day.
Thank you to all parents who could attend to share the day with their children and support our school community.
Sports Day 2016
On Wednesday 13th April with the sun shining over Victor R-7 School we enjoyed a great day of sportsmanship during our annual Sports Day.
The winning house, Bruce won the shield as they did in 2013.
A big thankyou to the Victor Harbor R-7 School students, staff, Victor Harbor High School students, parents, canteen workers, St John and Cadets and all other supporters for making it a successful day.
1st Bruce 385.01
2nd Rumbelow 373.11
3rd Jenkins 349.34
4th Penny 319.79
Everyone enjoyed Sports Day
The aims of the sports carnival was for students to:
- enjoy physical activity and have fun
- take part in a range of competitive, creative and challenge type activities both as individuals and as members of a team.
- have the confidence to be involved in Physical Activity
- have the skills, control and stamina that they need to take part in physical activity
- have a desire to improve and achieve to the best of their ability and celebrate success
- share the day with family members.
- Team RUMBELLOW took the shield on the day.
All in all, the day proved a great success!